CADFORUM Training, Development & Consultancy Services imparts practical training to Students (for their Six month Project)/ Fresh Engineers /Working Professional/Technician. It offers an array of innovative and diverse programs by which students can learn new information, re-learn and reinforce existing knowledge and skills, and most importantly have time to think and consider what new options can help them improve their effectiveness at work .
CADFORUM mission is to provide high quality education ,training and development opportunities that creates, promotes and fosters individual professional growth and create successful leadership. Trainings are designed to meet individual, group or departmental , and institutional needs and objectives that acts as an bridge between the Industry & Academia. We strive to enhance individual learning and development as the means for creating a better workplace environment and for building a stronger community.
• Well Qualified & Experienced Trainers having excellent demonstrative and communication skills.
• Advanced Study Material from its own Training Research Division & most updated workbooks.
• Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment.
• Infrastructure with Advance & Highly Expensive Equipments.
• Provide individuals and the organization with the tools to respond effectively to customer needs as well as current and future demands for service.
• On Time Classes with full duration with punctuality in a disciplined environment..
• Regular assessment of students’ through in-house tests to gauge individual students’ progress in learning and knowledge level throughout the training program
Who Should Attend ?:
• Degree/Diploma students/engineers of Mechanical/Civil/Electrical.
• Working professionals from Maintenance, Projects, Production, Design, and Application Engineering.
• Engineering students desirous of undergoing Summer/Winter/Project training.
• Companies desirous of meeting training Needs of their technical staff.